Become A Patron
As a Patron, you will be entitled to the following:
- Patrons' are the first priority friends group to be able to book an unlimited number of seats in the Grandstand and Lawn (subject to availability).
- Complimentary Grandstand tickets or Premier Lawn x 4 (best available) on an evening of your choice, plus 2 x complimentary VIP Car Park passes for that evening.
- Complimentary General Admission tickets x 2 for every other evening of Henley Festival, plus 1 x complimentary VIP Car Park pass for each evening.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager offering a personal service throughout your Festival experience assisting with your ticket, dining, parking and mooring reservations.
- 20% discount on all drinks (excluding champagne) at selected festival bars, using our exclusive Patrons and Friends Drinks Card.
- As a Patron, you may invite up to 6 guests each evening to join you in our exclusive Patrons' Lounge, where you will be welcomed with a complimentary bottle of champagne and canapés.
- Named acknowledgement in the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure, on the Henley Festival website and on our specially-created supporter boards displayed within the Henley Festival enclosure.
- Invitations for yourself and a guest to attend a unique event held during the week of Henley Festival.
- An input into the charitable giving of the Henley Festival Trust.
- A complimentary edition of the Henley Festival Souvenir Brochure.
- The suggested donation for becoming a Patron starts at £3,000.
Gift Aid and VAT Information
For Gift Aid purposes: of your payment, the value of benefits is £1,358*, and the balance is a recommended donation to which Gift Aid can apply. The benefits package may be purchased separately for the stated benefit value, by making a donation for the amount of your choosing or without making a further donation. For VAT purposes: the vatable value of benefits is £1,413* and the balance is an unrestricted donation. To Donate Gift Aid, please complete the form.
The Gift Aid we receive from all eligible donations truly does make a difference to the Henley Festival and enables us to continue producing great Festivals.
To become a member of The Patron's Club please fill out this membership form and Direct Debit form, and return to Emma Lerche-Thomsen via email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or post.
For more information contact
Membership Development Manager, Emma Lerche-Thomsen on +44 (0)1491 843400 or email Emma.email@example.com.